This mechanics pry bar set contains three sizes of bar to help pry, lift, position and align machinery and parts into place.
Each bar has a heavy-duty square shaft with an angled tip design to provide an extra leverage point when working in narrow or confined spaces and feature a sharpened chisel tip that can be easily slid into tight spaces to separate parts.
The large PVC handles provide a positive grip to help protect and keep your hands comfortable when applying a high leverage. These pry bars are useful for many small dismantling applications.
• Bar Sizes 210,300 & 450mm
• Square shaft heavy-duty steel construction
• Bevel-end angled blades for access into tight spaces
• Large sure grip PVC handles
• Black rust protection coating
• Ideal for garage or workshop use
|FAIPRYSET3||Mechanics Pry Bar Set 3 Piece 210,300,450mm||£20.05||£24.06||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
Brilliant, strong and durable pry bar.
Reviewed by Faithfull Tool Team - Stephen Childs
There are no questions for Mechanics Pry Bar Set 3 Piece 210,300,450mm