Tungsten Carbide Tipped Multi-Purpose Holesaws give a fast cutting performance combined with a long working life and are particularly suited to cutting in hard or aggressive materials that are difficult or impossible to cut using a conventional high speed steel holesaw.
Multi-Purpose Holesaws may be used in Wood, Chipboard, Laminated boards, Plywood, PVC, Glassfibre reinforced plastic, Aerated concrete blocks, Building bricks, Plasterboard, Clay tiles and Ceramic wall tiles.
Ideal for use in all construction trades and particularly for use by installation engineers such as electricians, plumbers and heating engineers, carpenters, kitchen fitters and the discerning DIY enthusiasts where versatility is a must.
Multi-Purpose Holesaws must be used in conjunction with the correct size of Faithfull holesaw arbor, fitted with the appropriate pilot drill for the materials to be drilled.
|This versatile kit contains:|
|Holesaw sizes: 16, 20, 25, 29, 32, 35, 51, 60, 64 & 76mm|
|1 x 3/8in Hexagon arbor for saw sizes: 16mm to 25mm|
|1 x 7/16in Hexagon arbor for saw sizes: 32mm to 127mm|
|1x HSS Pilot drill for woodworking and plastic applications|
|1x TCT masonry pilot drill for masonry and ceramic applications|
General points when using holesaws
● Always make sure the workpiece is securely clamped, and select the correct speed for the diameter of holesaw being used and that of the material being cut.
● Always use the correct size arbor for the saw size selected, and make sure that arbors with drive pins have these fully engaged before use.
● Always fit the correct pilot drill for material being drilled.
● Do not use with the hammer action engaged on the drill.
● Do not attempt to cut steel.
|FAIHSTCTSET||Multi Purpose TCT Holesaw Kit||16, 20, 25, 29, 32, 35, 51, 60, 64, 76mm||£116.98||£140.38||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
No User Reviews for Multi-purpose TCT Holesaw Kit - 12 Piece
There are no questions for Multi-purpose TCT Holesaw Kit - 12 Piece
Copyright © Faithfull Tools 2012 - 2019.