Hose clips are ideal for fixing flexible rubber hoses, plastic hoses and flexible pipes and can be used around the home, in the garden, workshop or the garage, in most applications where a water or air tight seal is required on a flexible pipe.
The non-perforated worm drive used on these hose clips provide a high thread strength with a smooth running, snag-free winding surface. A hex shaped drive nut allows the use of either a slotted screwdriver, spanner, nutdriver or hose clip driver* when tightening or loosening the clips. Standard range hose clips are manufactured from mild steel and are zinc plated to aid corrosion resistance and are available in a wide variety of sizes.
* The Faithfull Flexi-drive hose clip driver (product code: FAI SDHOSE) is perfect for fitting and removing hose clips. The driver feature a full sized, soft-grip, non-slip handle and a flexible drive shaft that allows easy access when removing or fitting hose clips in difficult to reach or offset positions.
● Non-perforated worm drive for high thread strength
● Even distribution of clamping force for maximum sealing efficiency.
● Hex drive nut with screwdriver slot
● Available in various clamping ranges.
● Screw head size is 7mm.
|100 Piece display stand containing 10 of each:|
|FAIHCDISP||Hose Clip Display 100 Piece||£71.74||£86.09||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
No User Reviews for Hose Clip Display 100 Piece
There are no questions for Hose Clip Display 100 Piece