A six piece marking and measuring set supplied in a wooden presentation case.
3 Precision Stainless Steel Squares
• 50mm (2in), 100mm (4in) & 150mm (6in)
• Stock and blade precision ground for straightness and accuracy.
• Spring steel blade hardened for durability.
• Inside and outside 90 degree right angles accurate to BS939 Grade B.
Steel Centre Finder 38mm Capacity
• Useful square for rapid location of round bar or disc centre.
• Made from ground tool steel with hardened and tempered blade.
• Place the round bar between the centre square. Scribe different lines on the workpiece each time changing its position. The centre of the scribed lines will give the accurate centre of the work piece.
Scriber 135mm (5¼in)
• Scribes and scores most metal surfaces. Its small size makes it useful for marking out in confined spaces and the reversible hardened steel point prevents damage to clothing when stored.
Stainless Steel Rule 150mm (6in)
• Permanently etched metric and imperial graduations in 16th and 32nd.
• Handy conversion table etched on the reverse.
|FAIESMEASURE||Engineers Marking and Measuring Set 6 Piece||£69.03||£82.84||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
No User Reviews for Engineers Marking and Measuring Set 6 Piece
There are no questions for Engineers Marking and Measuring Set 6 Piece