This single cylinder foot pump has many features that make it simple and easy to use. The tough steel frame has rubber feet and a rubberised treadplate to both improve the surface grip and prevent foot slippage when the pump is in use. The pump is fitted with an analogue pressure gauge with a maximum reading of 100PSI-7bar and a generous 60cm long rubber hose, fitted with a double head connector for use with both Schrader and Presta valves. Under side hose clips are also provided for neat and easy storage. Supplied complete with additional adaptors for use with balls, toys and other inflatable items.
• Tough steel frame with rubber feet
• Ergonomic treadplate with anti slip rubber cover
• 60cm rubber hose with double head Presta and Schrader valve adaptor
• Analogue gauge shows psi and bar
• Maximum pressure reading 100psi / 7bar
• Nozzle adaptors for balls, toys and other inflatable items
|FAIAUFPUMP1||Foot Pump Single Cylinder with Gauge||£13.49||£16.19||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
No User Reviews for Foot Pump Single Cylinder with Gauge
The pump is supplied with a needle adaptor for inflating footballs. A picture of the adaptors has been added above.
Answered by Faithfull Tools on 15th of December 2014
Copyright © Faithfull Tools 2012 - 2018.