This single cylinder foot pump has many features that make it simple and easy to use. The tough steel frame has rubber feet and a rubberised treadplate to both improve the surface grip and prevent foot slippage when the pump is in use. The pump is fitted with an analogue pressure gauge with a maximum reading of 100PSI-7bar and a generous 60cm long rubber hose, fitted with a double head connector for use with both Schrader and Presta valves. Under side hose clips are also provided for neat and easy storage. Supplied complete with additional adaptors for use with balls, toys and other inflatable items.
• Tough steel frame with rubber feet
• Ergonomic treadplate with anti slip rubber cover
• 60cm rubber hose with double head Presta and Schrader valve adaptor
• Analogue gauge shows psi and bar
• Maximum pressure reading 100psi / 7bar
• Nozzle adaptors for balls, toys and other inflatable items
|FAIAUFPUMP1||Foot Pump Single Cylinder with Gauge||£13.89||£16.67||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
What a revelation. After using a much poorer design for years, bought this one & it's so much better. Excellent price, excellent value & excellent quality. Really pleased I went for this one. Perfect to carry in the car or any use. Pumps fast, nice design & really well made.
Reviewed by Chas Warren on 1st of November 2018