Depressed Centre Stone Grinding Discs are manufactured using Silicone Carbide abrasive grit with fibreglass reinforcing and resin bonded to provide both safety and optimum cutting performance. Use in stock removal applications on stone and concrete.
By presenting the disc to the work piece at an angle of 45º, the most efficient results are achieved.
For use with a variety of machines, mini-grinders to stationary cutting-off machines.
Manufactured to EN 12413 standard.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work
|FAI1006SDG||Stone Grinding Disc||100mm||6mm||16.00mm||£1.42||£1.70||Toolbank|
|FAI1156SDG||Stone Grinding Disc||115mm||6mm||22.23mm||£1.73||£2.08||Toolbank|
|FAI1256SDG||Stone Grinding Disc||125mm||6mm||22.23mm||£1.96||£2.35||Toolbank|
|FAI2306SDG||Stone Grinding Disc||230mm||6mm||22.23mm||£5.11||£6.13||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
No User Reviews for Stone Grinding Disc Depressed Centre
There are no questions for Stone Grinding Disc Depressed Centre