High quality abrasive discs for use on metal, with a wide variety of machines from small mini-grinders to large stationary cutting-off machines.
It is important to choose between a metal or stone cutting disc according to the material being cut, and to ensure that the correct wheel is properly mounted.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully.
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust.
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently.
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust.
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work.
● Don't use Depressed Centre cutting discs as grinding wheels.
|FAI1005MDG||Metal Grinding Disc||100mm||5mm||16.00mm||£1.27||£1.52||Toolbank|
|FAI1006MDG||Metal Grinding Disc||100mm||6.5mm||16.00mm||£1.37||£1.64||Toolbank|
|FAI1156MDG||Metal Grinding Disc||115mm||6.5mm||22.23mm||£1.56||£1.87||Toolbank|
|FAI1256MDG||Metal Grinding Disc||125mm||6.5mm||22.23mm||£1.81||£2.17||Toolbank|
|FAI1806MDG||Metal Grinding Disc||180mm||6.5mm||22.23mm||£3.07||£3.68||Toolbank|
|FAI2306MDG||Metal Grinding Disc||230mm||6.5mm||22.23mm||£4.41||£5.29||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
No User Reviews for Metal Grinding Disc Depressed Centre
There are no questions for Metal Grinding Disc Depressed Centre
Copyright © Faithfull Tools 2012 - 2018.