Depressed Centre Metal Cutting Discs are manufactured using Aluminium Oxide abrasive grit with fibreglass reinforcing and resin bonded to provide both safety and optimum cutting performance.
Metal cutting discs must always be presented to the workpiece at an angle of 90º.
For use with a variety of machines, mini-grinders to stationary cutting-off machines.
It is important to choose between a metal or stone cutting disc according to the material being cut, and to ensure that the correct wheel is properly mounted.
Manufactured to EN 12413 standard.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work
● Don't use Depressed Centre cutting discs as grinding wheels
|FAI1003MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||100mm||3.2mm||16.00mm||£1.16||£1.39||Toolbank|
|FAI1153MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||115mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.31||£1.57||Toolbank|
|FAI1253MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||125mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.42||£1.70||Toolbank|
|FAI1803MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||180mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£2.09||£2.51||Toolbank|
|FAI2303MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||230mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£2.69||£3.23||Toolbank|
|Change Currency: £ €|
No User Reviews for Metal Cutting Disc Depressed Centre
There are no questions for Metal Cutting Disc Depressed Centre
Copyright © Faithfull Tools 2012 - 2019.