This easy to use manual tyre pressure gauge will provide an instant reading of tyre pressures up to a maximum of 60PSI. The gauge features a 45° angled chuck for easy connection to the tyre and will retain the current reading when removed from the valve. A quick release button is provided to zero the gauge after use and to allow over inflated tyres to be deflated to the correct pressure. The gauge has a high contrast easy to read dial with a rubberised coating to help protect the face glass from scratching.
Keeping your tyres at the correct pressure helps prevent premature wear, improves you MPG and helps provide maximum braking performance. Use in conjunction with the FAIAUTGAUGE manual tread depth gauge to help ensure you tyres are in top condition.
• Manual Pressure Gauge
• Easy to read high contrast dial face
• Measures in standard unit PSI (0-60psi)
• 45° angle chuck for easy connection to valve
• Holds the pressure when removed from the tyre for easy viewing
• Quick release button to reduce over inflated tyres and to zero gauge
• Rubberised edging protects dial and stops glass scratching
• For use on Schrader valves
|Change Currency: £ €|
|FAIAUPGAUGE||Tyre Pressure Dial Gauge 60PSI||£6.84||£8.21||Toolbank|
There are no questions for Tyre Pressure Dial Gauge 60PSI
Copyright © Faithfull Tools 2012 - 2017. All rights reserved.