High quality abrasive discs for use on metal, with a wide variety of machines from small mini-grinders to large stationary cutting-off machines. Discs with a 1.2mm or 1.8mm thickness permit fine cutting where necessary on stainless steel and high grade metals.
It is important to choose between a metal or stone cutting disc according to the material being cut, and to ensure that the correct wheel is properly mounted.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully.
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust.
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently.
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust.
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work.
● Don't use Depressed Centre cutting discs as grinding wheels.
|Change Currency: £ €|
|FAI23018MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||230mm||1.8mm||22.23mm||£3.36||£4.03||Toolbank|
|FAI1003MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||100mm||3.2mm||16.00mm||£1.13||£1.36||Toolbank|
|FAI1153MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||115mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.27||£1.52||Toolbank|
|FAI1253MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||125mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.38||£1.66||Toolbank|
|FAI1803MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||180mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£2.03||£2.44||Toolbank|
|FAI2303MDC||Metal Cutting Disc||230mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£2.61||£3.13||Toolbank|
There are no questions for Metal Cutting Disc Depressed Centre
Copyright © Faithfull Tools 2012 - 2018. All rights reserved.