High quality abrasive discs for use on most building materials, with a wide variety of machines from small mini-grinders to large stationary cutting-off machines.
It is important to choose between a metal or stone cutting disc according to the material being cut, and to ensure that the correct wheel is properly mounted.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully.
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust.
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently.
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust.
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work.
● Don't use Depressed Centre cutting discs as grinding wheels.
|Change Currency: £ €|
|FAI1003SDC||Stone Cutting Disc||100mm||3.2mm||16.00mm||£1.10||£1.32||Toolbank|
|FAI1153SDC||Stone Cutting Disc||115mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.23||£1.48||Toolbank|
|FAI1253SDC||Stone Cutting Disc||125mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.27||£1.52||Toolbank|
|FAI2303SDC||Stone Cutting Disc||230mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£2.57||£3.08||Toolbank|
There are no questions for Stone Cutting Disc Depressed Centre
Copyright © Faithfull Tools 2012 - 2017. All rights reserved.