High quality abrasive discs for use on most building materials, with a wide variety of machines from small mini-grinders to large stationary cutting-off machines.
It is important to choose between a metal or stone cutting disc according to the material being cut, and to ensure that the correct wheel is properly mounted.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully.
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust.
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently.
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust.
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work.
● Don't use Depressed Centre cutting discs as grinding wheels.
|Change Currency: £ €|
|FAI1003S||Stone Cutting Disc||100mm||3.2mm||16.00mm||£0.97||£1.16||Toolbank|
|FAI1153S||Stone Cutting Disc||115mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.07||£1.28||Toolbank|
|FAI1253S||Stone Cutting Disc||125mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.27||£1.52||Toolbank|
|FAI1803S||Stone Cutting Disc||180mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£1.79||£2.15||Toolbank|
|FAI2303S||Stone Cutting Disc||230mm||3.2mm||22.23mm||£2.49||£2.99||Toolbank|
|FAI3003520S||Stone Cutting Disc||300mm||3.5mm||20.00mm||£4.72||£5.66||Toolbank|
|FAI3003522S||Stone Cutting Disc||300mm||3.5mm||22.23mm||£4.86||£5.83||Toolbank|
|FAI3503525S||Stone Cutting Disc||350mm||3.5mm||25.40mm||£5.91||£7.09||Toolbank|
There are no questions for Stone Cutting Disc
Copyright © Faithfull Tools 2012 - 2017. All rights reserved.